Our client is a team of about 50 business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. They believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply ‘go for it’. And they grow fast, so they want to keep the ball rolling.
They are looking for a DEEP-DIVE PLANNER !
- When we say deep dive, we mean deep dive – not snorkeling. Your oxygen is Sales & Operations Planning, IBP, Demand Planning, Production or Distribution Planning projects.
- You have experience in complex business environments. Your home ground isn’t the Mediterranean but the Barrier Reef.
- Down there, your favorite spot is APS.
- You’re constantly on the lookout for new discoveries: you follow trends in your field and don’t want to miss the digitization boat.
Catch our drift? Read on.
- You’re the Jacques Cousteau of forecasting, planning or inventory optimization.
- You’re a seasoned consultant with a successful track record of significant supply chain projects.
- You have affinity with one of these industries: life science, food & beverage, manufacturing, service logistics & parts.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as in French or Dutch.
- You have at least 8 years’ experience in supply chain & operations.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.
- Room for initiative, room to be yourself.
- A great small team of supply chain professionals who don’t hesitate to take the plunge when it comes to a challenge.
Let’s talk soon ! Send your cv to email@example.com.