Our client is a team of about 50 business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. They believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply ‘go for it’. And they grow fast, so they want to keep the ball rolling.
They are looking for the Zinedine Zidane of SC Planning !
- Supply chain planning is your game.
- Technically, you’re a dream to watch. With awesome ease, you
- dribble with Sales & Operations
- tackle IBP issues
- demonstrate split runs in Demand Planning
- have scored memorable goals in Production or Distribution Planning projects.
- We’re talking Champions’ League. You run projects in international companies operating in complex business environments.
- Towards your team, you’re an empowering coach who knows how to shape a community. You master all the planning tactics & tools and you know how to make your players excel on the pitch.
- Towards your client, you’re a strategic partner. Together, you work out how supply chain-wide transformation can drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
- You’re a visionary. You’re still scouting new trends in planning and you have your eyes set on the new kids on the block: big data and AI.
Ready to lead a winning team? Read on.
- You know all the ins and outs of forecasting, planning or inventory optimization.
- You’re a seasoned consultant with a memorable track record of significant supply chain projects.
- You have affinity with one of these industries: life science, food & beverage, manufacturing, service logistics & parts.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as in French or Dutch.
- You have at least 8 years’ experience in supply chain & operations.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.
- Room for initiative, room to be yourself.
- A great small team of supply chain professionals who up their game when it comes to tackling a challenge.
Let’s talk soon ! Send your cv to email@example.com.