Binocs Consultant / Process Analyst, Consulting (Aalst/Mechelen)
Our client is a team of business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. They believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And they're growing fast, so they want to keep the wheel turning.
As our process analyst, the world of Data & Solution Modeling is your ocean.
- You’re like a fish in water among product & production flows. And you’re an expert of the first water when it comes to translating them into digital models.
- Blue is your color; data is your fuel.
- Nevertheless, you are able to bridge the gap between data scientists and business people.
- You design and build data models, to validate them with the client team.
- You’re a team player. Your team’s goal is transformation, to drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
- You get a kick out of delivering strategic insights to people and helping them grow within their company.
Want to go with that flow? Read on.
- You have experience as a process engineer
- You have outstanding analytical skills.
- You master IT as a tool to achieve your goals.
- You have a university degree – an MBA is a plus.
- You’re fluent in English and knowledge of French or Dutch would be considered an asset
- You have 4-5 years’ work experience.
- Experience with linear solvers is a plus.
- A competitive salary, but we also chip in on a company car.
- Room for initiative, room to be yourself.
- Brand-new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. En route to see a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- A great small team of supply chain professionals who all have the guts to take on a challenge.
Please send your CV to Crossbridge : email@example.com