Internal Account Manager Licensing/Hosting Solutions, B2B (Grimbergen)
Your future employer
Our client is one of Belgium’s leading providers of technology solutions and services. They are experts in licensing and hosting, and their goal is to find the right match between technology and different business needs. They help their clients (SME’s to multinationals) navigate complex IT challenges. In order to achieve this ambitious goal, they work closely with IT manufacturers (Microsoft, Abode, VMware, etc.) and function as a necessary link between the corporate world and the technology industry. Their culture is characterized by passion, teamwork and growth.
As a result of their growing success, they are currently looking for someone like you to strengthen their young and dynamic sales team.
Within the sales team, your primary goal is to develop a high-quality customer portfolio. Your focus is building and maintaining strong B2B-relationships.
You gain expertise on licensing, hosting, and other ICT products and solutions – an extensive onboarding and training track will be provided. Once you gain understanding about these solutions, you’ll contact customers to analyze their business needs and qualify opportunities.
Since the products are complex, it’s all about consultative sales: your advice is solution-based and provides the client with value. That’s why it’s crucial to monitor and maintain customer satisfaction. You’re the central point of contact for requests, opportunities and issues of your portfolio. This way, you’ll build long-term relationships mainly remote, occasionally on site at customer premises. You collaborate closely with your colleagues from after-sales, marketing and project management.
- Self-starter: strong sense of proactivity and ownership, you get things done!
- Passion for advising and helping others
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal in Dutch or French, and English)
- Project management: you worked structured, accurate and efficiently (details matter to you)
- Curiosity: you’re willing to learn and develop your technical knowledge base
- Team player: willing to be part of a strong team spirit
- Competitive salary with bonus, pension plan, etc.
- Excellent and continuous training and development plan
- Dynamic, open and motivated environment (team spirit)
- Being part of a solid international company
- Concrete career track and growth opportunities
Are you up for the challenge ?
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!