Based in Brussels, this innovative company is a global player and market leader in innovative payment solutions. As experts in financial processing, they provide services to fulfill all needs of international customers. Besides traditional payment solutions, their services are also geared for mobile payments, e-payments, and e-identity transactions. Obviously, all these transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what they do!
A challenging job is subject to continuous change. Within this multinational organization, they are looking for dynamic and driven professional to strengthen the presales and bid management team. This team sets the bar high and increases the company’s win rate for complex opportunities and customers.
Together with different internal and external stakeholders, you’ll create complex tailor-made solutions and ensure the quality of offers made to clients. This way, you’ll enable the sales team to win more deals by providing techno-commercial solution expertise. You’ll manage new strategic opportunities from A to Z, including creating buy-in from management.
- You provide full techno-commercial support by defining with the sales team the commercial and bid strategy, defining the content and creating different work streams that will contribute to the bid answer
- In pre-sales phase, you help key customers with the definition of the content of their request. You co-create a clear account strategy with the sales team (Account Managers, Sales Managers and Business Expert Team).
- You screen and qualify new opportunities and customer requests. You analyze the instructions, identify risks and prepare a clear go/no go decision as the first milestone of the bid management process
- You manage and coordinate the transversal international bid team to ensure the best solution
- You build and manage the commercial proposal and offer within the time, budget and resources constraints
- You have end-responsibility and will define, follow-up and report on the overall bid planning by consolidating all inputs from the different work streams
- You support the sales team in presenting and negotiating of the bid
You will be responsible for client management:
- You ensure that propositions meet customer’s requirements and are in line with internal guidelines and policies
- You maintain the relationship with customers, respond to technical questions and are in direct contact with third party advisors during different projects
You will manage and follow-up client-oriented and technical projects:
- You organize workshops as appropriate to the bid and follow-up the different outcomes
- You ensure timely and proper preparation of management reviews
- You coordinate the team: sales team members, IT responsibles, project managers and external stakeholders
- You prepare plan and budget, and organize and monitor the process to deliver the proposition
We’re sure you like to combine commercial and technical responsibilities, but it’s also important that:
- You obtained your master’s degree a few years ago
- You have a strong entrepreneurial sense and a professional background in a (techno-) commercial setting
- You have a strong affinity and interest in technology
- You are a professional communicator and are able to talk and act on many organizational levels, being a strong relationship builder
- You have a long-term vision and think strategically
- As a project manager, you are able to keep a helicopter view while making sure that deadlines are met. You keep the budget, planning and partnerships on course
- You can develop solution roadmaps tailored to client needs
- You are a multi-tasker: you’re able to assume the role of technical advisor, project manager and strategic planner as necessary
- You are capable to interpret and deal with complex business relationships and manage multiple resources to deliver a strong, winning case to the prospective client
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch
What do they offer?
Working at this people-oriented company is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, they offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Sodexo card, eco-cheques and a large insurance package will be provided.
Are you up for the challenge?
This job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a sales professional who can work proactively, operates at its best in a changing environment and communicates effectively.
If you’re interested, be nimble and apply fast. Please send your resume to: email@example.com