Based in Brussels, this innovative company is a global player and market leader in the financial and transactional services industry. They provide high-tech services, consulting, system integration and managed operations to deliver business outcomes globally.
Within this multinational organization, the HR department is looking for a HR & Labor Relations Lead who combines an interest in legislation and hard HR and dares to think out-of-the-box.
You will work in a matrix environment and report directly to the HR Director and have a close collaboration with other HR colleagues on several HR Projects. You will partially have a focus on Compensation & Benefits and International Mobility and work together with the Compensation & Benefits Manager.
Employee & Industrial Relations, your responsibilities:
In this role, you will advise and support the HR director in the field of employee and industrial relations. You will become part of a motivated and high-performing global HR team.
- Research and support employment related regulations.
- Prepare information for management to utilize during the works councils and collective bargaining process.
- Serve as the first point of advice in the areas of employee and industrial relations.
- Provide guidance on various matters: documentation, policies, research and analysis of employee relations concerns.
- Suggest employee relations related recommendations to management.
- Conduct research on legislative and regulatory tracking and review these.
- Develop and optimize labor policies.
- Advise the HR staff to ensure compliance.
- Create reports and audits related to employee relations processes.
- Give internal information or training sessions about new policies or procedures.
Ad hoc HR projects:
You will become part of the HR-department and be involved (ad hoc, approximately 15% of your time) in HR-related projects in function of organizational, both global and local, requirements.
- Adjusting the homework policy
- Creating motivation incentives
- Calculating bonus scorecards
- Setting up a new talent program
- Ensuring GDPR-standards are met
We are sure you are highly motivated, but it’s also important that:
- You obtained a Master Degree in Law
- You gained 1 to 3 years’ relevant experience
- You understand employment laws and conventions and are able to apply this knowledge to challenging and/or sensitive situations
- You are strong with numbers and figures
- You gained strong analytical capabilities and are a born problem-solver
- You work precise and detail-oriented but with view on global picture and overall objectives of the company
- Strong ethics and discretion: able to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- You are always eager to learn and have a result-oriented attitude
- Great communication: oral and written communication
- Good knowledge of French, Dutch and English (interaction with the different constituencies)
- Strong interpersonal skill: flexible, proactive, service-minded and a strong team player
What’s in it for you?
Working at this challenging company is above all choosing an exciting job! On top of that:
- They offer many training hours and an open career path.
- You’ll also find a very good work-life balance.
- An attractive salary and interesting extra-legal benefits, with this they also provide a performance based annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death).
- The office is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists with remote working possibilities.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please send your CV to Crossbridge: firstname.lastname@example.org