Based in Brussels, this innovative company is a global player in technology solutions. They enable digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. It's their mission to empower every person and every organisation on the planet, to achieve more.
A challenging job is subject to continuous change. Within this multinational organization, they are looking for a dynamic and driven professional who has a passion for account management, negotiating and analytical challenges. In this role you are responsible for relationship building and solution sales with large accounts that will accelerate the business.
As an account manager, you are in charge of managing a portfolio of existing customers from A to Z. More specific, you will:
- Agree on the best commercial Volume Licensing deal through definition & negotiation of the commercial terms in collaboration with the Account Team.
- Manage any discounting or changes to Volume Licensing customer contractual terms using your own approval authority or working with other approvers as needed.
- Work through and with various sellers, both internally and externally such as channel partners, tele-sales teams, account teams, other technical solution sellers in order to achieve revenue targets. Manage key stakeholders to meet critical deadlines.
- Lead internal sales and management teams through sales process optimizing for the right level of investment and customization.
- Early engagement and integration on Digital Transformation initiatives by leading customers through the procurement
- Land on time Volume Licensing revenue by overseeing the deals through the negotiation to processing & invoice.
- Create and manage licensing Plan for the assigned sales accounts. The plan maps out how to maximize the commercial Volume Licensing opportunity for the account.
- Contribute to the Commercial Solutions community by sharing best practices and insights on sales execution.
We’re sure you like to work customer-centric, but it’s also important that:
- You're a seasoned sales and negotiation professional.
- You have a Master’s Degree in an analytical field.
- 2-5 years of sales and negotiation experience.
- Positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners.
- Comfortable speaking at all organisational levels, from the CxO to the procurement/purchasing teams.
- Able to explain complex solutions; skilled at simplifying the complex.
- Strategic, long-term thinker able to analyse data to identify trends, risks and opportunities.
- Team player and collaborative – high performing individualists will not be successful.
Working at this challenging company is above all choosing an exciting job! On top of that:
- They offer a large number of training hours and an open career path.
- An attractive salary and interesting extra-legal benefits, with this they also provide, a company car, an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death).
This job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a sales professional who can work proactively, operates at its best in a changing environment and communicates effectively. If you’re interested, be nimble and apply fast. Please send your resume to: email@example.com.