IT Traineeship, Technology (Brussels)
Where will you work?
Based in Brussels, this innovative company is a global player and market leader in innovative payment solutions. As experts in financial processing, they provide services to fulfill all needs of international customers. Besides traditional payment solutions, their services are also geared for mobile payments, e-payments, and e-identity transactions. Obviously, all these transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what they do!
A challenging job is subject to continuous change. Within this multinational organization, they are looking for dynamic young professionals who just graduated and want to kick-start their ICTcareer. Do you have a broad interest in business and ICT? Do you want to discover new technologies and be coached by experienced professionals? Then you’re the perfect candidate to strengthen their team!
The ideal way to launch your career
Boost your career with an enriching 1-year traineeship. In a dynamic environment, you will gain hands-on experience in different missions. These missions consist of challenging and varied responsibilities.
You will gain experience in different departments, on different projects and with different colleagues: you will not easily get bored! In different project roles you will expand your knowledge. Together with motivated team members, you will deliver high-quality results in line with expectations and requirements of leading clients.
Shape your own career! The company offers you the opportunities, the tools and the facilities, but it’s up to you to use them effectively to make your traineeship a success. You will develop expertise in different fields, and after one year you will start in the function that matches your competencies best.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to experience the working environment of a market-leading international company
- Extensive coaching by a people manager throughout the traineeship, an assignment manager during each new mission a buddy and an HR business partner.
- Exposure to different professions, departments and projects
- The opportunity to network with fellow professionals through series of employee engagement activities
- Training and development: gaining exposure in the company and industry
As a trainee, you will rotate every 4 months in projects in 3 different divisions:
- Test Competence Center: This entity offers testing services to internal clients. You will participate to ensure the quality of new functionalities in applications, by following different possible test methodologies and by using state-of-the-art test tools and to ensure the quality of all releases by minimizing impact on end-users.
- Proof of Concept: You will realize an innovative PoC. This assignment will help you getting introduced to eProcessing platforms, while delivering value from day one, by asking you to realize a standalone Proof of Concept Value Added Service. You’ll be in the lead to make it happen, from analyzing and detailing the problem to solve to prove its business potential, up to actually implementing a demonstration or even better a pilot version of the proposed product or service. Of course, you will not be left on your own – you’ll get coached (and challenged) by the local chief architect and supported by senior business architects.
- Operational Assurance: This assignment will help you getting introduced to eProcessing platforms from an operational assurance point of view. You will learn about NonFunctional Requirements, Risk assessments, SLA & OLA management, Regulator requirements and Capacity management. You will be in contact with people from delivery, operations, production services, testing, … where you will discover the different domains of expertise needed to guarantee an end-2-end service. The main objective during your stay in Operational Assurance is to get acquainted with the different platforms, products & teams and learn what is needed to keep a platform up and running.
For sure, you are highly interested in rotation, but it’s also important that:
- You obtained a master’s degree and have an analytical mind set
- You can explain technical issues to non-technical clients
- You are customer-focused
- You have a positive attitude and are always eager to learn
- You’re self-starting: you’re able to work on own initiative and stick to tight deadlines
- You are a flawless communicator and convincer
- You have a love for organising, planning and structuring • You get energy from achieving results
- You have troubleshooting skills and deliver solutions proactively
- In team, you’re a natural team player
- You are flexible: you can manage simultaneously occurring tasks and you are adaptable to the dynamic needs of clients and projects
- You are fluent in Dutch or French, and English
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com