Where will you work?
Based in Brussels, this innovative company is a global player and market leader in the transactional services industry. They provide high-tech services, consulting, system integration and managed operations to deliver business outcomes globally.
Within this multinational organization, the Sales Department is looking for a dynamic and motivated young professional with strong communicative skills and a high sense of responsibility! They’re growing quickly and have some ambitious goals; will you strengthen their team?
What will you do?
As regional and external Sales Advisor, you are in charge of developing new business opportunities with existing and new clients (small and medium businesses). You are responsible for a client portfolio in your region. You support and advise these businesses on their payment solutions.
- You visit on a daily basis small and medium sized clients to develop new business opportunities. Appointments are made for you by an internal call center, you provide consultative sales.
- You will inform your clients and answer all questions they have concerning the services. You will find solutions to challenging questions and situations your clients may have.
- In your contacts you will find the right balance between your commercial approach and technical insight.
- You perform return on investment analysis.
- You evaluate lead generation potential of campaigns.
We’re sure you are flexible and client-oriented and love to get in touch with new people. These things are also essential:
- Passion for communication (negotiating, networking and convincing are your middle name)
- You have a nose for commercial opportunities
- Planning, organising, doing follow-up and keeping an overview within your job comes naturally
- You gain quickly organizational and market insight
- Result driven teamplayer
- Ability to work on own initiative and stick to tight deadlines
- You like to take initiatives
- You are interested in retail
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Fluent in French and English, with a good understanding of Dutch
What’s in it for you?
Working at this people-oriented company is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, they offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, a company car, an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death) will be provided. You will enjoy a flexible working hours system.
Are you up for the challenge?
This job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a sales professional who can rally a team, ensure results and effectively communicate to all stakeholders. So, if you’re interested, be nimble and apply fast. Please send your resume to Crossbridge: firstname.lastname@example.org.