End-to-End Business Analyst, Technology&Financial Services (Brussels)
Where will you work?
Based in Brussels, this innovative company is a global player and market leader in the transactional services industry. They provide high-tech services, consulting, system integration and managed operations to deliver business outcomes globally.
Within this multinational organization, the Acquiring Team provides business services to merchants such as electronic payments, on-line authorizations and merchant payments. They functionally & technically describe new services or updates to current services, develop solutions and support operations.
This dynamic team is looking for a motivated end-to-end Business Analyst with strong analytical and solution-driven skills and a high sense of responsibility!
What will you do?
As a business analyst, you will be a bridge between business and technology; capture business requirements, translate these needs towards the actual implementation, and functionally design the solution. You are the reference in end-to-end financial processing business and IT flows. You will participate in projects from A to Z: from supporting the offer phase, collecting business requirements until defining global end-to-end solutions with IT architects and hand-over for actual implementation.
You will closely collaborate with the business and development teams to clarify the design. You will also collaborate internationally in order to transfer knowledge. You will support the projects for business and functional questions during the whole life cycle of the project to assure the matching of the delivered solution with the business requirements. You will quickly analyse problems and search for solutions in an open, stress-resistant and determined way.
Motivated to accept new challenges, you will be a liaison between architects, business users, technical analysts, offshore teams, and product and project managers. Your communication, coordination and analytical skills will help you to broaden your knowledge and develop your competencies in an international environment.
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural and young team; performance, robustness and high quality are their number 1 priority!
As a business analyst, you will:
- Identify, collect and analyze the business and IT requirements
- Estimate and recommend global end-to-end solutions aligned with architecture and operational constraints, and answering the client’s requirements
- Communicate effectively and reconcile the opinions of involved parties to reach an optimal solution
- Permanently strive for the best trade-off between business need and costs
- Validate the project implementation and as the reference person for functional & business questions, you support the project during the whole life cycle
- Update accessible documentation of all end-to-end business and financial flows
- Closely interact with architects, project managers, delivery managers, domain specialists and other involved internal and external parties
- Be responsible for the approval of requirements and solutions by the client and involved stakeholders
- Support the product manager, pre-sales manager, project managers, architects during client meetings to collect requirements when required and explain the solution
For sure, you are highly motivated, but it’s also important that:
- You obtained a master’s degree in a business and/or engineering field
- You ideally gained a first working experience in requirement analysis and solution design
- You have an analytical and creative mindset
- You get energy from achieving results
- You’re able to work on own initiative and stick to tight deadlines - Structure and Organization is your middle name
- You have troubleshooting skills and deliver solutions proactively
- You are a strong team player who can work autonomously as well
- You are flexible: you can manage simultaneously occurring tasks and you are adaptable to the dynamic needs of large projects.
- You are self-starting: you have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- You love to work in an international and multicultural environment
- You are communicative: you are able to communicate (written and verbal) complex information in an easy-to-understand way and interact with different stakeholders
- You are fluent in French or Dutch, and English
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply today by sending your resume to Crossbride: firstname.lastname@example.org