Your Personal Data is processed in accordance with the Regulation.
Vital Decosterstraat 67 bus A
T: +32 16 31 91 34
Registered with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under company number 0840.164.411.
Crossbridge is committed to protecting the privacy of all of its Candidates’ Personal Data and providing a secure environment for data storage in accordance with the applicable Legislation.
2. Information we collect
We may collect several types of Personal Data from our users, and store it on our servers located in the European Economic Area, such as:
- - Contact information (i.e. your name, e-mail address, and mobile or other telephone number and postal address)
- - Information related to your education (i.e. university, study program, graduation year)
- - Information related to your professional background
- - Information provided by you on your resume
- - Any data resulting from Coaching Services provided by Crossbridge to you
3. How your Personal Data is processed – Purpose of the processing
Crossbridge (i) collects, (ii) uses, (iii) maintains and (iv) may share your Personal Data provided by you or collected by us with its affiliates, parent companies or other related companies for all purposes necessary to ensure you a personalized and qualitative coaching track during your career start (0 to 5 years after your graduation). These purposes may include (collectively the “ Purpose”):
- Coaching services
- Crossbridge may contact you to help you to orient yourself, to follow up your evolution and give career advice
- Crossbridge can bring you in contact with employers that have your preferred company culture and matching job opportunities. Only when you explicitly confirm your interest in an opportunity, Crossbridge may disclose your personal data to the concerned
- Keeping you informed of our services, news and wider developments in your chosen field
- Performing surveys and data analyses (including anonymisation and aggregation of Personal Data) performed for scientific research and publications in cooperation with academic partners
Furthermore, you agree that Crossbridge is free to access, retain, and disclose Personal Data in the following events:
- - In order to be in compliance with any applicable legislation or regulations;
- - If a law enforcement authority or other government official requests so;
- - The investigation of any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity; and
- - To protect your or our safety and/or rights.
Please note that Crossbridge will not use your Personal Data for any direct marketing activities.
Crossbridge shall process your Personal Data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of your Personal Data, including unauthorized or unlawful processing of any Personal Data or its accidental loss, destruction or damage, access, disclosure or use, implementing all appropriate administrative, technical and organizational measures.
In the event of and following discovery or notification of a Personal Data breach that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, Crossbridge shall communicate such Personal Data breach to you without undue delay, as required by the Regulation. In the event of a Personal Data breach, Crossbridge shall provide you at least the following information: (i) the likely consequences of the data breach and (ii) any measures taken by Crossbridge to remedy or mitigate the data breach.
When using the website, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies (i.e. pieces of text generated by the web service that you have visited) and similar technologies, including mobile application identifiers, to improve your experience of the website, to increase security, measure use and effectiveness of the website, to identify and resolve technical issues. Please note that we shall only process and collect information via cookies and similar technologies to the extent necessary for the purpose of the specific cookie or similar technology.
The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system version, information on actions taken on our Website (such as usage, activity logs and click-throughs), and dates and times of visits. Log data is promptly deleted on a regular basis
6. Disclosure to Third Parties
7. Your rights
Right of access
If you are concerned or have any questions about your Personal Data, you have the right to request access to the Personal Data which we hold or process about you. We will then provide you with information about the data that are being processed and on the source of those data.
Right to rectification and right of erasure
You have the right to obtain from Crossbridge without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Furthermore, you have the right to request us free of charge to correct, erase or block without undue delay any inaccuracies in your Personal Data if such Personal Data would be incomplete, inaccurate, no longer be necessary in relation to the purposes for which they have been collected or processed or processed unlawfully.
Please note that you can change or update your Account information at any time on the following page www.myshortlist.be/profile.
Right to restriction of processing
You shall have the right to obtain from Crossbridge restriction of the processing of Personal Data as set forth in Article 18 of the Regulation.
Right to object to data processing
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Crossbridge at any time. Please note that withdrawing your consent implies that you can no longer use any of the Licensed Technology.
Data retention and deletion
We will retain your Personal Data for 5 years, because the mission of Crossbridge goes beyond finding the right first job, and is about finding the right career start. Experience shows us that young professionals generally keep searching during the first 5 years of their career to find their own direction. Crossbridge wants to be a guide along this complete track and offer a personalized service where you can count on.
Right to data portability
You shall have the right to receive your Personal Data that you have provided to Crossbridge, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those Personal Data to another controller without hindrance from Crossbridge. In exercising your right to data portability, you shall have the right to have your Personal Data transmitted directly from one Data Controller to another, where technically feasible.
8. Third Party websites or applications
You acknowledge and agree that certain content or services provided by Third Parties may be made available to you through the Website. You agree that such linked content or services may have their own privacy policies for which Crossbridge cannot be held responsible. Crossbridge does not in any way review or endorse the privacy practices of such Third Parties.
- - “Data Controller” means the physical or legal person, which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data;
- - “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, and more specifically the information as mentioned under section 2;
- - “Regulation” means the Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data;
- - “Third Parties” means any natural or legal person or entity other than Crossbridge.